Ecovacs Deebot N79 is a reliable cleaning robot that is manufactured by a Chinese company by the name Ecovacs Robotics. Eufy Robovac 11 is also a great robotic vacuum cleaner that is made by Eufy Manufacturers. Both brands are low budget robot vacuum cleaners and one which makes it possible for the majority of the people who use robots to afford them.
Below is a comparison between the two robots that will help you in making a choice when looking for a cleaning robot:
- Uses: Both Ecovacs Deebot N79 and Eufy Robovac 11 can be used to clean bare floors, carpets and pet hair.
- Dustbin capacity: The dustbin capacity of Ecovacs Deebot N79 is 0.30 liters whereas the dustbin capacity of the Eufy Robovac 11 is 0.55 liters.
- Remote control: both vacuum cleaning robots can be operated by use of a remote control.
- Battery life: The battery life for the Ecovacs Deebot N79 is 100 minutes whereas the battery life for the Eufy Robovac 11 is 90 minutes. The remote control will be used to start or end auto cleaning, set the time, change the robot’s directions, and to change the cleaning mode.
- Recharging: Ecovacs Deebot N79 will be able to sense when it is losing power and automatically return to its charging station. Eufy Robovac 11 also has this feature and will move to the charging station on its own.
- Noise: Eufy Robovac 11 produces less noise when in operation than Ecovacs Deebot N79 and this makes it a more preferred choice for a place that requires minimal noise.
- Connection to wifi: Ecovacs Deebot N79 is able to connect to wifi, a feature that is not available on Eufy Robovac 11. One will be able to operate an Ecovacs Deebot N79 from any location by use of a Smartphone unlike Eufy Robovac 11 that requires one to be in a location where the robot will be able to sense the remote control.
- Both Eufy Robovac 11 and Ecovacs Deebot N79 have three-stage cleaning system as well as a sensor-based navigation technology.
- When using the Eufy Robovac 11, you will discover that it is very thorough when cleaning due to its ability to clean in a zigzag pattern. When it comes to Ecovacs Deebot N79, its movement is more random and will require several passes to ensure that the cleaning will only miss a small area.
- Weight: Eufy Robovac 11 is lighter as it weighs 5.8lbs; Ecovacs Deebot 79 is heavier with 6.7lbs.
- The minimum time that will be required to charge the Eufy Robovac 11 is 300 minutes whereas the Ecovacs Deebot N79 will only take 180 minutes to fully charge. This makes working with the Ecovacs Deebot N79 more convenient as it will take less time to charge after the charge is exhausted.
- Using area: Ecovacs Deebot N79 requires a using area of 1000 square feet whereas the Eufy Robovac 11 will require a usage area of 2000 square feet.
- Drop sensor: Ecovacs Deebot N79 and Eufy Robovac 11 have a sensor that will help them in avoiding a crash into a wall or other objects. It will also offer protection against falling on the stairs or a steep place.
- Warranty: the manufacturers who make both Eufy Robovac 11 and Ecovacs Deebot N79 will give a warranty period of one year from the date of purchase.
- The glass cover protector in Eufy Robovac 11 will protect it from any scratch. However, if it happens to fall, it can easily break and one has to be very careful when using it where children can access it. This feature is not in the Ecovacs Deebot N79 brand.
Both Eufy Robovac 11 and Ecovacs Deebot N79 are great Robot vacuum cleaners that will cost less compared to the price of other brands available in the market. A person who is looking for a more thorough cleaning will go for the Eufy Robovac 11 due to its ability to clean in a zigzag manner.
If you want a robot vacuum cleaner that will take a shorter time to charge and one that will clean a larger surface before the battery runs out the Ecovacs Deebot N79 will be the best choice. You can make the right choice based on the above comparison and choose the brand that will work best for you.